Friday, June 21, 2019

Welcome to Fripp Island

Welcome to Fripp Island, South Carolina, a vacation spot with something for everyone. Gorgeous sandy beaches, golf courses, restaurants and swimming pools.






Ann feels like she's in Paradise, as she floats in one of the pools, overlooking the ocean.

But when she discovers the body of a young woman partially buried in the sand, she realizes the beautiful island has a darker side. There are alligators in the marshes and a killer on the loose. 




5 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading this novel. And the description of Fripp Island made me feel like I was on vacation myself. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Evelyn, that's one of the things (among many) that I love about fiction. I can go anywhere I want to go without leaving the comforts of home. :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to reading this...I have a few others I've promised to read first, but yours is coming up on the list! What a beautiful location!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amy, Fripp is truly beautiful but can you imagine seeing an alligator walk down the middle of the road? LOL

      Delete